Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 Post Number 2

Thanks Trev for being the first one to post this New Year!!!!! It has been a very good year for me and Sam as well. The top thing on my list is my new little Granddaughter Leah. She will be a year old on March 21 and the Noah kid will be 3 (yes that is right 3) on April 12!!!!!
I have no New Years Resolutions for this year. Always say but never do. Only want to have another nice year with pleasant surprises and fun times.

The year has started off incredibly though. THEM THERE UTES WERE JUST AWESOME IN THE SUGAR BOWL!!!! Angie and Doug were very very HAPPY!!

Thanks for being my family. A girl couldn't ask for any more than that. Well maybe a few more bucks would be nice.

Love you all!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KRIS--THANK YOU FOR POSTING ON THE BLOG--I WOULD BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW-AND BESIDES I ENOY SEEING AND HEARING ON THE THINGS YOU ALL ARE DOING!!!!!
MOM