Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009!!!

Well, I'll be the firs to write since I have not do so much, for the first of the year!

Crazy that another year has come and gone! Feels like yesterday that I was in high school still, well in some ways I guess I still am.. LOL

This year I hope to get a Full time supervisor job with Costco at either the Sandy one or the new one hopeful being build out at 104th S. and Bangerter Highway.

I Know Heidi would like to work more with infant massage as she is now a licensed instructor of it. I know she also wants to have a private practice at some point. (When she get closer to that, you will all need to come see her to help build her clientele).

Well, Happy new year fam!

Love ya all, God Bless!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TC it looks like you and Heidi are moving right along and making some goals and plans for the future!!! hope it works out for you to get on at the new Cosco. Keep us up to date on Heidi's efforts for her BUSINESS so we can start getting Massages!!!!Luv Ya both Grandma

Karin said...

Trevor, Thanks for sharing