Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Smith Household

Hello everyone. We haven't been up to much lately. I guess we are just recovering from the holidays! Doug and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on January 2...WOW...have we really been married 5 YEARS?? Doug started back at school this week, which means that I am busy finding ways to keep Noah busy Tuesday and Thursday nights so that he doesn't keep asking "Where's Daddy?". He is definitely a daddy's boy! Leah is teething, so she has been a grump. Aside from her fussiness, she has started to pull herself up onto her feet AND she has finally decided to start crawling. She is now everywhere, so I have had to re-baby proof the house so that she doesn't get into stuff that she shouldn't. Here are some pictures...

Standing up...this is a classic Leah smile.
UM...GO UTES!!!! They should be #1. They are in my book!
Leah has been doing a lot of this...so much, in fact, that I take pictures of her crying!
This is what she looks like 5 seconds after the last picture was taken. She's really good!
Ahh...Doug got me roses for our Anniversary! So sweet :).
Noah LOVES his choo-choo train.
I love this little boy to pieces! He's the BEST!
Look...Noah can pose for the camera!
Leah crawling! Yay!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Watch out. She will be walking and taking over the household in no time!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Angie--your 'BABIES" are so precious!!! Thank you for sharing all the fun times and all things with us. I am SO proud to be their Grandma (Great that is) I feel very Blessed to have such a GREAT family. "it's got to be in the genes!!!!! HA HA HA
Grandma

Karin said...

So when Leah cries are they real alligator tears? I cannot believe she is crawling and that only lasts a little while....