Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pictures of ME




I got these pictures taken for Robs Christmas present so I thought that I might share with my fam damnly.
For those that don't know yet I finally got accepted to Nursing School that I have waited a year and a half for and it is only 20 minutes from my house. I was so so so so excited my dreams are slowly coming true











5 comments:

Karin said...

Jana your pictures made me teary eyed. Cause you never posted anything, they are great. Thanks for sharing, honey...

Angie said...

You're gorgeous! Congratulations, officially, on getting accepted to the Nursing program. I wish you the best of luck...you are going to do great :).

Kris said...

Beautiful Pictures!!!!! Good luck in the Nursing Program. IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Jana we are so glad your dreams are coming together!!!!as Angie said YOU ARE GOING TO DO GREAT!!!!!Grandma

Cujo said...

You Rock Jana - Much congradulations - time has paid off and now the work has begun to a great future - Vladimir says " Freut mich"