I love talking to Noah on the phone. Whenever I have a conversation with Angie I ask her to put him on the phone so I can say HI. The first thing he says to me each and every time isn't Hi Grandma, I love you sooooooooooooo much....it is Where's
danpa (Grandpa) and Meeha (Meeka). He then proceeds to ask about Danpa's Purple Eye, and then Luna and Macey. Then.................Danma (Grandma), I Love You!!!
That usually is the extent of our conversation but............it is one that I look forward to every time I talk to Noah. He has such an amazing memory and I tend to think he asks me these questions because he really wants to know. Thanks Angie for giving me two amazing little grandkids. I am so happy they, and you and Doug are in my life. Tomorrow I will call Angie and ask to speak to Noah and our conversation will begin again. Can't wait!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment