



Kevin, Nikki, Jana, Britt, Kenzie came over saturday for STEAKS and munchies - Nikki and Kevin made me a cake, britt & Kenzie a birthday card and Jana got me a Bronco locker room sign with my name on it - everything was awesome - here is boo our cute witch for halloween
4 comments:
Saw Kenzie and Britt yesterday at Dad's and Mom's with Angie and Noah. She was just the cutest witch I ever did see. Noah was a frog. They were both soooo cute and mom and dad really enjoyed seeing them both together. Angie will post some Halloween Pics on her blog and I will post them on this blog and mine when I get the pics off the camera!!!!
It was a fun Halloween!
P.S. Britt was the cutest pregnant cheerleader I ever did see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks so much for bringing the little ones over to visit-they brought us alot of joy-WE ARE SO BLESSED!!!!!!
oh yea JANA is there something you have not told us about???????? CUTE BABY!!!!!!
Post a Comment