A look at the times and lives of Paul and Bev, their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren!!!!!
Oh...she looks likes so cute!! She's adorable!!!
It was a rainy day but a fun day for the Birthday girl. A new bed for the 3 year old. She looks sooooo cute.
McKenzie gets bigger with every picture I see of her! Trev and I would like to post on this blog, but dont know how..I don't think we are team members. Also, we have a new blog - www.jentzsch0506.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh...she looks likes so cute!! She's adorable!!!
It was a rainy day but a fun day for the Birthday girl. A new bed for the 3 year old. She looks sooooo cute.
McKenzie gets bigger with every picture I see of her! Trev and I would like to post on this blog, but dont know how..I don't think we are team members. Also, we have a new blog - www.jentzsch0506.blogspot.com
Post a Comment