Monday, October 8, 2007

Autum





These pictures were taken in Logan Canyon the last two weeks.

Awesome I say - I was seeing my Jana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

Kris said...

How beautiful!!! I love the Fall!!!

T and H said...

Autumn is my FAVORITE time of the year! Love the pics! We also went up the canyon on mon. and took some pics as well. Posted them on our blog. Would love to post on here, but dont know how. any help?

Cujo said...

HAY Jentzschs
sign in with the google account and you should be ther

T and H said...

hmmm..tried signing in with my google account, but it only took me to the Jentzschs blog. is there a specific google account for this blog?

Cujo said...

I will get with kris and make sure she can make it work - also can we post on your blog - you have done a great job - KRIS I WILL BE CALLING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - yes i am yelling

Karin said...

Jentzsch's are spelled wrong. What is up with that... Kidding