A look at the times and lives of Paul and Bev, their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren!!!!!
jana hope you have a BIG place to keep Koda!!!! gonna need alot of space to run in!! LUV YA MUCH!
I know I have seen these pictures many times but it still amazing he is only 7 months old....
OH MY HECK!!!! HE IS A BIG BOY!!!
SO enlighten me on what the breed is of the dogs. Looks like a hand ful like my two hope all is well please keep us posted on your adventure...........
Curt,Koda is a chocolate Lab and Jessie is a Visla
Post a Comment
5 comments:
jana hope you have a BIG place to keep Koda!!!! gonna need alot of space to run in!!
LUV YA MUCH!
I know I have seen these pictures many times but it still amazing he is only 7 months old....
OH MY HECK!!!! HE IS A BIG BOY!!!
SO enlighten me on what the breed is of the dogs. Looks like a hand ful like my two
hope all is well please keep us posted on your adventure...........
Curt,
Koda is a chocolate Lab and Jessie is a Visla
Post a Comment