Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bear Lake






On August 6th I went to Bear Lake with Curtis and his crew, Karli, and Jana and her two boys along with the 4 dogs.

It was alot of fun.

The first day we just chilled and Curtis made some stew and peach cobbler for dinner. Yum Yum.

On Tuesday we all headed down to the beach and rode on wave runners and swam in the lake.

The company was excellent and we all had a great time!!!!!!

5 comments:

Karin said...

I really missed out... Next year I will make sure I have the whole week scheduled off. Looks like "TOO MUCH FUN"

ladybug said...

i am sooooojealous of you guys ai think I would like to have tasted Curtis favorite cooking 'cause I am too old for all of the oher stuff!!!!!

ladybug said...

Kris I like your MOVING TENT way cool!!!!!!

Karin said...

Did you have to be the DVD to camping??? IT MUST BE SPONGEBOB & SQUARE PANTS

Kris said...

Actually that is exactly what it was. Very entertaining!!!!!!!!