As Summer come to an end just wanted to say "Thanks" for being my family. I am a very lucky girl to have such wonderful parents, brothers and a sister. Can't forget those nieces and nephews and their families. So glad that they are mine!!! My sweet family..Sam, Angie, Doug, Noah and Leah are the absolute best and I hope they know how much they mean to me.
It has been a quiet summer this year. No big vacations or outings but I have enjoyed it. My times with the Grandkids are SO MUCH FUN. I just absolutly adore those kids. Being a Grandma is THE BEST!! Hope you are all doing well and just like me...keep on blogging............LOL!!
2 comments:
kris---Thanx for all your comments!! i think you speak for all of us!.We DO have a wonderful and GOODLOOKING family. I am very grateful for ALL of you.
AS ALWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER AND A DAY!!!!!!!!
MOM GRANDMA/GREATGRANDMA
My dear Sister,
DITTO - Our family has gone thru many things the past many years, and what a solid foundation we are. The best thing is to know that we all can count on each other.
I can speak for all of us siblings that we have the bestest and most bodacious PARENTS that a person can have. Caring, loving, and without a doubt will be there for us even if we are entering our golden years. I for one want to be humble in every aspect as they are now .
Love much to MOM and DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment