A look at the times and lives of Paul and Bev, their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren!!!!!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Update....FINALLY!!!
Just a quick update. The Fowler-Smith family is just excellent. Noah is now 3 and Leah is 1. How time flies!!!! Here are some pics of the past few months!!
password123kris the pics are great!!! I know why there are none of you---becaus you were the picture taker !!! right? they are super GREAT (EVEN THE ONE OF SAMM) I will not LIE--your little family is BEAUTIFUL you should be very proud of them!!!! mom
2 comments:
Its about time for some updates. Where is a picture of you??
password123kris the pics are great!!! I know why there are none of you---becaus you were the picture taker !!! right? they are super GREAT (EVEN THE ONE OF SAMM) I will not LIE--your little family is BEAUTIFUL you should be very proud of them!!!! mom
Post a Comment