A look at the times and lives of Paul and Bev, their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren!!!!!
Kevin & Niki,I am so sorry I could not make it down from Heber that day. Brayden is darling and so are his parents!! And I mean that with all my heart.Karin
yes it was a fun day and it was so good to see everyone there!!! Brayden is such a darling little boy! Nikki and Kevein you did GOOD!!!!!
It was a fun party. Can't believe he is already 1 year old!!!
That kid is so dang cute! Hard to believe it came from Kevin!! HA HA HA :)Love ya man.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kevin & Niki,
I am so sorry I could not make it down from Heber that day. Brayden is darling and so are his parents!! And I mean that with all my heart.
Karin
yes it was a fun day and it was so good to see everyone there!!! Brayden is such a darling little boy! Nikki and Kevein you did GOOD!!!!!
It was a fun party. Can't believe he is already 1 year old!!!
That kid is so dang cute! Hard to believe it came from Kevin!! HA HA HA :)Love ya man.
Post a Comment