Saturday, September 6, 2008


I had to put Teddy Bear down this morning....... I only had him for 3 1/2 years. Such a sweet, sweet dog.

5 comments:

ladybug said...

karin-as i have said before--you gave him the best 3 1/2 yrs of his life!!!! you gave him much love and he returned it unconditionally!! you will miss him but know that you did the right thing--he gave you some good memories!!!!!!MUCH MUCH LOVE TO YOU!!!!!!

T and H said...

Karin, we are so sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet teddy bear. He was so lucky to have you in his life, Beverly is right, I'm sure you gave him the best memories of his life! I know what it's like to lose a dog, and our thoughts go out to you! Godspeed Teddy bear! May you eat all the biscuits you want, and play to your hearts content where you are!

Kris said...

Your sweet little Teddy. He was such a sweet and gentle little bear. We will all miss him and know that you gave him the best years of his life. I love you and know how much you loved him.!!!!!

Cujo said...

really sorry to hear about Teddy - we alla know he is he in a much better place - He should look up Sandy

Angie said...

Karin ~ I am so sorry to hear about this. Teddy was such a sweet dog...we will miss him dearly.