A look at the times and lives of Paul and Bev, their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren!!!!!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Apricot Blossoms
My Apricot trees really produced alot of blossoms this year. I hoped for a freeze and think that I will not get many dreaded apricots this year!!!! The blossoms were sure pretty though.
i'll be the first to post a comment!!! the blossoms are BEAUTIFUL too bad i don't care for apricots--you might have alot of them this year!!!!!! HAVE SAM MAKE SOME APRICAT JAM!!!!!
3 comments:
i'll be the first to post a comment!!! the blossoms are BEAUTIFUL too bad i don't care for apricots--you might have alot of them this year!!!!!!
HAVE SAM MAKE SOME APRICAT JAM!!!!!
Hey Kris have Sam make Apricot Jam, jelly, & preserves. Ha, ha ha
I agree with Karin - Since Sam is Retires, WE WANT JELLY
Post a Comment