A look at the times and lives of Paul and Bev, their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren!!!!!
5 beautiful babies. Do we have great genes or what!!!!!
AS THE GRANDMOTHER (THE GREAT ONE THAT IS) I AM TRULY HAPPY AND PROUD OF "ALL" THESE BEAUTIFUL BABIES!! YES KRIS I THINK WE DO HAVE "GREAT GENES" IN THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!! JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT ALL MY KIDS!!!!LOVE TO ALL OF YOU
They are all beyond adorable!!! We sure love these little ones!
Thanks Curt for the pics. Yes, oh yes they are beautiful. I just want to grab 'um and hold 'um.
I don't know who the heck Home Theater is but now I have to look at comments before they go on the blog. Weird people out there.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
5 beautiful babies.
Do we have great genes or what!!!!!
AS THE GRANDMOTHER (THE GREAT ONE THAT IS) I AM TRULY HAPPY AND PROUD OF "ALL" THESE BEAUTIFUL BABIES!! YES KRIS I THINK WE DO HAVE "GREAT GENES" IN THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!! JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT ALL MY KIDS!!!!LOVE TO ALL OF YOU
They are all beyond adorable!!! We sure love these little ones!
Thanks Curt for the pics. Yes, oh yes they are beautiful. I just want to grab 'um and hold 'um.
I don't know who the heck Home Theater is but now I have to look at comments before they go on the blog. Weird people out there.
Post a Comment