Yes I am going to win the contest on Angie's blog. I am the grandma, therefore, I will win. Even though, you to, are an old fart, you do have a pretty girlfriend, cute grandkids and fun loving puppies. You are correct: Who could ask for more!!!!!!!!!
Love these pics! You are one lucky guy! Especially to have such a great son and daughter in law like us! J/K! Thanks for being such a great dad, WE LOVE YOU!
4 comments:
Yes I am going to win the contest on Angie's blog. I am the grandma, therefore, I will win. Even though, you to, are an old fart, you do have a pretty girlfriend, cute grandkids and fun loving puppies. You are correct: Who could ask for more!!!!!!!!!
Love these pics! You are one lucky guy! Especially to have such a great son and daughter in law like us! J/K! Thanks for being such a great dad, WE LOVE YOU!
DITTO DITTO!!!!!!!!!
LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!
Yes, yes yes you are one lucky guy. You have it all plus some
Karin
Post a Comment