A look at the times and lives of Paul and Bev, their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren!!!!!
THE SNOW COMES TO MY KNEES AND THE SNOW DRIFTS COME UP TO MY SHOULDERS....WHERE IS SPRING?!!
Yes...where is Spring?!?! We got dumped on too! I so don't like the cold weather...I hope that spring and summer are here soon!
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! Winter is here to stay till it is ready to stop - so enjoy it while it is here. Great pics sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
THE SNOW COMES TO MY KNEES AND THE SNOW DRIFTS COME UP TO MY SHOULDERS....WHERE IS SPRING?!!
Yes...where is Spring?!?! We got dumped on too! I so don't like the cold weather...I hope that spring and summer are here soon!
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! Winter is here to stay till it is ready to stop - so enjoy it while it is here. Great pics sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment