Tuesday, November 6, 2007

road construction





Did anyone get a chance to see the bridge move over to the new 45th south ramp. Me and Jana did. I could not get to close so i got a police officer to take some pictures for us. IF you look real close you can see it moving ..he he . he..... All is well and just waiting for grand baby boy to be born--- 6 days from due date - I am way excited.....

.. And here is Boo helping papa wash the dishes

4 comments:

ladybug said...

you have an AUTOMATIC dish washer named MCKENZIE!!!!!! good job!!!

Kris said...

That bridge was fascinating to watch being built. Lucky you got to see it moved. It was an amazing thing!!!! Waiting to hear from you about when our new family addition arrives!!!!!!!!

Karin said...

I only got to see the bridge being built on the side of the road and the very next week it had been installed.... Awesome

What are the symbols on the side of the bridge?

Cujo said...

I have no idea wha the symbols mean - maybe Job well done ...