Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Just "chillin" with Mom aka: Karin









My Jana is just chilling for a week. Not because she wants to see us but she had a few things to do. She was a bridesmaid at a friends wedding in Layton.
While she was here we went on Rafts down the Provo River and railed the Heber Valley Railroad
For my 25th birthday, my Karli got us Utah Olympic Park tickets to the:
Comet
Ultra & Extreme zip line
Alpine Slide

Thanks Karli...

And of course on Sunday we had a Angela/Karin b-day get together at my house... Good food, good times and good family. Love to all of you........... And thank you.

4 comments:

Cujo said...

67 mph---come on - last time i did i was at 72 mph - most excellent fun - my heber city ladies - now we need to try the ski down and splash on the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT...............

Karin said...

Mister cujo,
We had crappy pushers at the beginning of the comet ride... But that was fast and bumping enough for me. The "G" forces are strong

Kris said...

Jana looks so prettty in red. Karli is always so gosh darn cute.
Karin, you look so nice in front of that train.

Boy that sled ride sounds like so much fun!!!!!!!!! I think I would be rattled to death and that is a fact, soooooooooooooooooo I think I will pass on the bobsled but I think I could survive the zip line.

ladybug said...

you all look SO CUTE and glad u all had a FUN time. i am jealous !!!